Young Adults for Positive Action (YAPA) was established in 1996 out of a need to provide the youths of Far Northeast and Metropolitan Denver with the tools and marketable skills necessary to ensure their success into the 21st Century.
To empower young men and women with the tools and marketable skills necessary to ensure their success for the 21st Century. YAPA will provide advocacy, resources, and mentors to youth, throughout urban communities.
4800 Telluride Street, Building 5
Denver, CO 80249
- Promote educational initiatives to improve the community
- Promote health maintenance and education
- Heighten cultural awareness through the celebration of cultural specific holidays, events, and traditions
- Encourage respect and appreciation of diversity
- Promote and encourage seminars, workshops, and discussion groups that address the social and economic issues of our community
- Promote and assist community-based organizations in the job of mentoring future generations